Mother, two children murdered in Tangerang
The Jakarta Post
A mother and her two children living in the Taman Kota II residential area in Periuk, Tangerang, Banten, were found murdered in their house on Monday.
Jatiuwung Police chief Comr. Eliantoro Jalmaf said he could not provide any information regarding the motive for the murders yet. “We are currently examining the crime scene”, he said as quoted by tribunnews.com.
The bloodstained bodies of the three victims were found at around 3 p.m. in a bedroom, while the father was found unconscious in another room. The father had suffered a stab wound.
Tangerang Police chief Sr. Comr. Harry Kurniawan explained separately that the case came to light when the victim’s neighbors had become worried as they had not seen the family since Monday morning.
The neighbors then entered the house and found the victims.
The bodies were sent to Tangerang General Hospital for autopsies, while the father was taken to Sari Asih Hospital to receive treatment. (vny)
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- Baby lobster smugglers arrested