Mother, two children murdered in Tangerang
The Jakarta Post
A mother and her two children living in the Taman Kota II residential area in Periuk, Tangerang, Banten, were found murdered in their house on Monday.
Jatiuwung Police chief Comr. Eliantoro Jalmaf said he could not provide any information regarding the motive for the murders yet. “We are currently examining the crime scene”, he said as quoted by tribunnews.com.
The bloodstained bodies of the three victims were found at around 3 p.m. in a bedroom, while the father was found unconscious in another room. The father had suffered a stab wound.
Tangerang Police chief Sr. Comr. Harry Kurniawan explained separately that the case came to light when the victim’s neighbors had become worried as they had not seen the family since Monday morning.
The neighbors then entered the house and found the victims.
The bodies were sent to Tangerang General Hospital for autopsies, while the father was taken to Sari Asih Hospital to receive treatment. (vny)
- Muslim couple denied Swiss citizenship over handshake refusal
- US man charged with killing pregnant wife and two toddlers
- President, first lady celebrate Sumatran culture on Independence Day
- Google launches special features for Asian Games 2018
- Cricket hero Imran Khan sworn in as Pakistan PM
- National Folk Museum of Korea to bring ‘mobile museums’ to Asian Games
- US threatens more Turkey sanctions if pastor not freed
- Jokowi opens Asian Games in dazzling ceremony
- Asian Games: Japanese athletes, officials comfortable staying in athletes villag...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program