Mother, two children murdered in Tangerang
The Jakarta Post
A mother and her two children living in the Taman Kota II residential area in Periuk, Tangerang, Banten, were found murdered in their house on Monday.
Jatiuwung Police chief Comr. Eliantoro Jalmaf said he could not provide any information regarding the motive for the murders yet. “We are currently examining the crime scene”, he said as quoted by tribunnews.com.
The bloodstained bodies of the three victims were found at around 3 p.m. in a bedroom, while the father was found unconscious in another room. The father had suffered a stab wound.
Tangerang Police chief Sr. Comr. Harry Kurniawan explained separately that the case came to light when the victim’s neighbors had become worried as they had not seen the family since Monday morning.
The neighbors then entered the house and found the victims.
The bodies were sent to Tangerang General Hospital for autopsies, while the father was taken to Sari Asih Hospital to receive treatment. (vny)
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Teen suspect killed 6
- New lava flow crosses onto Hawaii geothermal plant property
- Rainbow flags and high heels: S. Korea holds debut drag parade