Mother, two children murdered in Tangerang
The Jakarta Post
A mother and her two children living in the Taman Kota II residential area in Periuk, Tangerang, Banten, were found murdered in their house on Monday.
Jatiuwung Police chief Comr. Eliantoro Jalmaf said he could not provide any information regarding the motive for the murders yet. “We are currently examining the crime scene”, he said as quoted by tribunnews.com.
The bloodstained bodies of the three victims were found at around 3 p.m. in a bedroom, while the father was found unconscious in another room. The father had suffered a stab wound.
Tangerang Police chief Sr. Comr. Harry Kurniawan explained separately that the case came to light when the victim’s neighbors had become worried as they had not seen the family since Monday morning.
The neighbors then entered the house and found the victims.
The bodies were sent to Tangerang General Hospital for autopsies, while the father was taken to Sari Asih Hospital to receive treatment. (vny)
- A father’s love: Wiranto explains why his daughter wears niqab
- BLACKPINK’s Jennie sets records with ‘Solo’ videos
- Jokowi won't grant Nuril amnesty
- Ed Sheeran on BTS: ‘I think they are great’
- 6 kg of garbage found in dead whale's stomach in Wakatobi
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- Indonesia mosques spreading radicalism to government workers: Official
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- AirAsia to move international operations to Soekarno-Hatta airport Terminal 2
- Palm oil industry calls on govt to take 'firm' action against Greenpeace