Two teens killed in brawl in East Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
A student brawl has claimed two lives in East Jakarta in the early hours of Sunday.
The victims were identified only as DK, 14, a student of SMP high school Widya Manggala, and MR, a student of SD 9 elementary school Susukan.
“MR and DK died from multiple stab wounds all over their bodies,” Ciracas Police chief Comr. Agus Widar was quoted as saying by kompas.com.
According to the preliminary police investigation, Agus added, the brawl began on Jl. Gudang Air, Kampung Rambutan, East Jakarta, at 3 a.m. DK died on the scene. The fight continued on Jl. Puskesmas, where MR was found dead.
“We are investigating the case to find [those] who initiated the brawl,” he said. (vla/dmr)
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Teen suspect killed 6
- New lava flow crosses onto Hawaii geothermal plant property
- Rainbow flags and high heels: S. Korea holds debut drag parade