Constitutional Court’s dignity in jeopardy
Adnan Topan H
That public faith in the Constitutional Court has declined to the lowest level is undeniable. It all happened after the Court’s ethics board found Court chief Arief Hidayat guilty of breaching the code of ethics for the second time.
In the most recent case, the board discovered Arief had lobbied House of Representatives politicians prior to his selection as Court justice for a second term...
- Christie's to auction rare watch once owned by Egyptian king
- Canned sardines contaminated with thread worms, BPOM confirms
- PDI-P strengthens ties with Golkar
- Jakarta to see medium rain but remain hot during equinox
- Freeport has cost $13 billion losses in environmental damage, says BPK
- Tax office eyes 14m taxpayers' annual reports this year
- Marine personnel rebuild roads, houses ahead of naval exercises
- Piles of trash continue to flow onto Tangerang shore
- Brunei, Indonesia work on new hybrid paddy varieties
- E-cigarettes more likely to get people started on smoking: Study