Democracy increases economic growth, say Iran, Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia and Iran both say they have found that genuine political independence and democracy have paid considerable returns in the form of the economic development enjoyed by the countries’ citizens.
Speaking during a celebration at Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta of the 39th anniversary of the victory of the Islamic Revolution, Valiollah Mohammadi said since 1979 Iran has implemented ...
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- Tourists cause human traffic jam at Mt. Fuji
- Venezuelan general, colonel arrested over 'attack' on Maduro
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Saudi state carrier hit by system failure ahead of haj
- US believes missing journalist Tice still alive after six years
- Congresswoman-elect kidnapped in Mexico: Official
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world