Democracy increases economic growth, say Iran, Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia and Iran both say they have found that genuine political independence and democracy have paid considerable returns in the form of the economic development enjoyed by the countries’ citizens.
Speaking during a celebration at Hotel Indonesia Kempinski Jakarta of the 39th anniversary of the victory of the Islamic Revolution, Valiollah Mohammadi said since 1979 Iran has implemented ...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings