Govt simplifies regulations on oil, gas industry
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry is continuing to revamp and simplify its tangled regulations especially on the oil and gas sector, which has come to President Joko ‘Jokowi’ Widodo’s attention as revenues from the industry have been declining in recent years.Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Ignasius Jonan announced on Monday that a series of regulations, for the industry’s up...
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul
- S.Korean court hands former president Park another 8 years in jail
- 'Mass casualty incident' after Missouri tourist boat capsizes
- Former Hong Kong leader jailed again for misconduct
- Who is TGB, Jokowi’s strongest ally against sectarianism?