Govt simplifies regulations on oil, gas industry
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry is continuing to revamp and simplify its tangled regulations especially on the oil and gas sector, which has come to President Joko ‘Jokowi’ Widodo’s attention as revenues from the industry have been declining in recent years.Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Ignasius Jonan announced on Monday that a series of regulations, for the industry’s up...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Amazon: from online book seller to market shaker