Govt simplifies regulations on oil, gas industry
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry is continuing to revamp and simplify its tangled regulations especially on the oil and gas sector, which has come to President Joko ‘Jokowi’ Widodo’s attention as revenues from the industry have been declining in recent years.Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Ignasius Jonan announced on Monday that a series of regulations, for the industry’s up...
- 'Raped, killed because they are Rohingya'
- EDITORIAL: Government market intervention
- Earthquake hits Banjarnegara, kills one, destroys buildings
- City cannot restore all evicted areas: Sandiaga
- Jokowi agrees to drop 14 infrastructure projects, committee says
- Lesson from Go-Jek: Answer to Uber, Grab
- Indonesia warns Norway over CPO ban
- Bridge collapses in E. Java, overpass collapses in N. Sulawesi
- Millennial travelers: What’s trending in 2018
- Police investigate deadly overpass collapse in North Sulawesi