Bogor man kills two, injures ex-wife, commits suicide
The Jakarta Post
A man in Bogor, West Java, is believed to have committed suicide after stabbing and badly injuring his ex-wife and killing her father and new husband.
According to initial investigations by the Bogor Police, the perpetrator, identified only as TS, visited his ex-wife’s parents’ house in Sukaharja village, Sukamakmur, Bogor regency on Monday night, tribunnews.com. He then stabbed all the victims and set the house on fire.
“[The father-in-law and the new husband] died at the scene while [the ex-wife] managed to flee with several stab wounds all over her body. The attack was allegedly caused by jealousy; [the ex-wife and her husband] were only married two weeks before the incident took place,” said Bogor Police chief Adj. Sr. Comr. Andi M. Dicky.
The ex-wife fled to the village community head’s house who then immediately rushed her to a nearby hospital to receive medical treatment. Meanwhile, Andi added, TS ran to a worm farm where he hanged himself. (vla)
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission