Bogor man kills two, injures ex-wife, commits suicide
The Jakarta Post
A man in Bogor, West Java, is believed to have committed suicide after stabbing and badly injuring his ex-wife and killing her father and new husband.
According to initial investigations by the Bogor Police, the perpetrator, identified only as TS, visited his ex-wife’s parents’ house in Sukaharja village, Sukamakmur, Bogor regency on Monday night, tribunnews.com. He then stabbed all the victims and set the house on fire.
“[The father-in-law and the new husband] died at the scene while [the ex-wife] managed to flee with several stab wounds all over her body. The attack was allegedly caused by jealousy; [the ex-wife and her husband] were only married two weeks before the incident took place,” said Bogor Police chief Adj. Sr. Comr. Andi M. Dicky.
The ex-wife fled to the village community head’s house who then immediately rushed her to a nearby hospital to receive medical treatment. Meanwhile, Andi added, TS ran to a worm farm where he hanged himself. (vla)
- A father’s love: Wiranto explains why his daughter wears niqab
- BLACKPINK’s Jennie sets records with ‘Solo’ videos
- Jokowi won't grant Nuril amnesty
- Ed Sheeran on BTS: ‘I think they are great’
- 6 kg of garbage found in dead whale's stomach in Wakatobi
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- Indonesia mosques spreading radicalism to government workers: Official
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- AirAsia to move international operations to Soekarno-Hatta airport Terminal 2
- Palm oil industry calls on govt to take 'firm' action against Greenpeace