Bogor man kills two, injures ex-wife, commits suicide
The Jakarta Post
A man in Bogor, West Java, is believed to have committed suicide after stabbing and badly injuring his ex-wife and killing her father and new husband.
According to initial investigations by the Bogor Police, the perpetrator, identified only as TS, visited his ex-wife’s parents’ house in Sukaharja village, Sukamakmur, Bogor regency on Monday night, tribunnews.com. He then stabbed all the victims and set the house on fire.
“[The father-in-law and the new husband] died at the scene while [the ex-wife] managed to flee with several stab wounds all over her body. The attack was allegedly caused by jealousy; [the ex-wife and her husband] were only married two weeks before the incident took place,” said Bogor Police chief Adj. Sr. Comr. Andi M. Dicky.
The ex-wife fled to the village community head’s house who then immediately rushed her to a nearby hospital to receive medical treatment. Meanwhile, Andi added, TS ran to a worm farm where he hanged himself. (vla)
- Muslim couple denied Swiss citizenship over handshake refusal
- US man charged with killing pregnant wife and two toddlers
- President, first lady celebrate Sumatran culture on Independence Day
- Google launches special features for Asian Games 2018
- Cricket hero Imran Khan sworn in as Pakistan PM
- National Folk Museum of Korea to bring ‘mobile museums’ to Asian Games
- US threatens more Turkey sanctions if pastor not freed
- Jokowi opens Asian Games in dazzling ceremony
- Asian Games: Japanese athletes, officials comfortable staying in athletes villag...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program