Bogor man kills two, injures ex-wife, commits suicide
The Jakarta Post
A man in Bogor, West Java, is believed to have committed suicide after stabbing and badly injuring his ex-wife and killing her father and new husband.
According to initial investigations by the Bogor Police, the perpetrator, identified only as TS, visited his ex-wife’s parents’ house in Sukaharja village, Sukamakmur, Bogor regency on Monday night, tribunnews.com. He then stabbed all the victims and set the house on fire.
“[The father-in-law and the new husband] died at the scene while [the ex-wife] managed to flee with several stab wounds all over her body. The attack was allegedly caused by jealousy; [the ex-wife and her husband] were only married two weeks before the incident took place,” said Bogor Police chief Adj. Sr. Comr. Andi M. Dicky.
The ex-wife fled to the village community head’s house who then immediately rushed her to a nearby hospital to receive medical treatment. Meanwhile, Andi added, TS ran to a worm farm where he hanged himself. (vla)
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law