Fish, missiles, tanks and trawlers: Mozambique’s strange trade with N. Korea
North Korea may be focused on a public relations drive in Pyeongchang right now, but its efforts to hoodwink the international community extend way beyond the Korean peninsula. When it comes to circumventing economic sanctions, they extend into the most unexpected places, like Maputo, the leafy port city that is Mozambique’s capital.
Fishing is big business in this southern African countr...
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Teen suspect killed 6
- New lava flow crosses onto Hawaii geothermal plant property
- Rainbow flags and high heels: S. Korea holds debut drag parade