Fish, missiles, tanks and trawlers: Mozambique’s strange trade with N. Korea
North Korea may be focused on a public relations drive in Pyeongchang right now, but its efforts to hoodwink the international community extend way beyond the Korean peninsula. When it comes to circumventing economic sanctions, they extend into the most unexpected places, like Maputo, the leafy port city that is Mozambique’s capital.
Fishing is big business in this southern African countr...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- Baby lobster smugglers arrested