Fish, missiles, tanks and trawlers: Mozambique’s strange trade with N. Korea
North Korea may be focused on a public relations drive in Pyeongchang right now, but its efforts to hoodwink the international community extend way beyond the Korean peninsula. When it comes to circumventing economic sanctions, they extend into the most unexpected places, like Maputo, the leafy port city that is Mozambique’s capital.
Fishing is big business in this southern African countr...
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- Sony's new super-fast cameras are winning over the pros
- School boy, 14, runs for Vermont governor
- Iran unveils next generation missile: Media
- China designs spacecraft to extend lifespan of satellites
- Tourists cause human traffic jam at Mt. Fuji
- Former S. Korea presidential hopeful acquitted in sex abuse case
- Defending territorial integrity over Natuna islands
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world