Go-Jek enjoys golden year amid fund inflow
The Jakarta Post
The year 2018 may be a boom one for homegrown ride-hailing operator Go-Jek as it continues to attract funding from major global and local companies in support of its business expansion.
Seen as one of Indonesia’s startup unicorns (companies with a valuation of over US$1 billion), Go-Jek saw investment by US-based tech titan Alphabet Inc.’s Google in January as the latter raced to tap th...
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Teen suspect killed 6
- New lava flow crosses onto Hawaii geothermal plant property
- Rainbow flags and high heels: S. Korea holds debut drag parade