Go-Jek enjoys golden year amid fund inflow
The Jakarta Post
The year 2018 may be a boom one for homegrown ride-hailing operator Go-Jek as it continues to attract funding from major global and local companies in support of its business expansion.
Seen as one of Indonesia’s startup unicorns (companies with a valuation of over US$1 billion), Go-Jek saw investment by US-based tech titan Alphabet Inc.’s Google in January as the latter raced to tap th...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- Baby lobster smugglers arrested