Go-Jek enjoys golden year amid fund inflow
The Jakarta Post
The year 2018 may be a boom one for homegrown ride-hailing operator Go-Jek as it continues to attract funding from major global and local companies in support of its business expansion.
Seen as one of Indonesia’s startup unicorns (companies with a valuation of over US$1 billion), Go-Jek saw investment by US-based tech titan Alphabet Inc.’s Google in January as the latter raced to tap th...
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- Sony's new super-fast cameras are winning over the pros
- School boy, 14, runs for Vermont governor
- Iran unveils next generation missile: Media
- China designs spacecraft to extend lifespan of satellites
- Tourists cause human traffic jam at Mt. Fuji
- Former S. Korea presidential hopeful acquitted in sex abuse case
- Defending territorial integrity over Natuna islands
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world