Greater Jakarta: Prisoner found hanged
The Jakarta Post
The body of an inmate of the Salemba detention center in Central Jakarta, identified as Riski Permana, 27, was found hanging in a bathroom at the facility on Monday.
The center’s warden, Masjuno, said the prisoner appeared to have taken his own life, according to a witness named Simon, who shared the cell with Riski.
Surprised that Riski had not returned from the bathroom after a l...
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Teen suspect killed 6
- New lava flow crosses onto Hawaii geothermal plant property
- Rainbow flags and high heels: S. Korea holds debut drag parade