Greater Jakarta: Prisoner found hanged
The Jakarta Post
The body of an inmate of the Salemba detention center in Central Jakarta, identified as Riski Permana, 27, was found hanging in a bathroom at the facility on Monday.
The center’s warden, Masjuno, said the prisoner appeared to have taken his own life, according to a witness named Simon, who shared the cell with Riski.
Surprised that Riski had not returned from the bathroom after a l...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- Baby lobster smugglers arrested