House grills KPK in show of force against antigraft body
The Jakarta Post
The commissioners of the antigraft agency faced a barrage of questions from lawmakers during a hearing on Tuesday in the latest episode of a tug-of-war between the two institutions.
Lawmakers of the House of Representatives Commission III overseeing legal affairs grilled five commissioners of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) over the latter’s performances in the fight against g...
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Teen suspect killed 6
- New lava flow crosses onto Hawaii geothermal plant property
- Rainbow flags and high heels: S. Korea holds debut drag parade