House grills KPK in show of force against antigraft body
The Jakarta Post
The commissioners of the antigraft agency faced a barrage of questions from lawmakers during a hearing on Tuesday in the latest episode of a tug-of-war between the two institutions.
Lawmakers of the House of Representatives Commission III overseeing legal affairs grilled five commissioners of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) over the latter’s performances in the fight against g...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- Baby lobster smugglers arrested