Images: Celebrating diversity through Grebeg Sudiro
Maksum Nur Fauzan
PREMIUM Ready to rumble: A group of Liong dancers heads to the Tien Kok Sie Buddhist temple near Gede Market in Surakarta, Central Java, to celebrate Chinese New Year. The exquisite cultural event of Grebeg Sudiro captured widespread attention in Surakarta, Central Java, as hundreds of people swarmed to Gede Market on Sunday. They gathered en masse along with their burning enthusiasm to witness the fusion...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission
- Trudeau begins India trip with Taj Mahal visit
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration