Images: Celebrating diversity through Grebeg Sudiro
Maksum Nur Fauzan
PREMIUM Ready to rumble: A group of Liong dancers heads to the Tien Kok Sie Buddhist temple near Gede Market in Surakarta, Central Java, to celebrate Chinese New Year. The exquisite cultural event of Grebeg Sudiro captured widespread attention in Surakarta, Central Java, as hundreds of people swarmed to Gede Market on Sunday. They gathered en masse along with their burning enthusiasm to witness the fusion...
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim-friendly apps
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross-hairs after poll upset
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Indian child killer sentenced to death 23 days after arrest, raises fears over t...
- China gives airlines extension on one-nation rule for Taiwan
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- China to host Iranian president amid nuclear deal doubt