Indonesia seeks justice for abused migrant worker
Marguerite Afra Sapiie
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian government is striving to attain justice for the family of Adelina Lisao, an Indonesian migrant worker from East Nusa Tenggara (NTT) who died after reportedly being tortured by her employer in Penang, Malaysia, a minister has said.
Adelina, 21, died at Bukit Mertajam Hospital in Penang on Sunday after allegedly suffering from abuse at the hands of her employer for more than o...
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Teen suspect killed 6
- New lava flow crosses onto Hawaii geothermal plant property
- Rainbow flags and high heels: S. Korea holds debut drag parade