Indonesia seeks justice for abused migrant worker
Marguerite Afra Sapiie
The Jakarta Post
The Indonesian government is striving to attain justice for the family of Adelina Lisao, an Indonesian migrant worker from East Nusa Tenggara (NTT) who died after reportedly being tortured by her employer in Penang, Malaysia, a minister has said.
Adelina, 21, died at Bukit Mertajam Hospital in Penang on Sunday after allegedly suffering from abuse at the hands of her employer for more than o...
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- Sony's new super-fast cameras are winning over the pros
- School boy, 14, runs for Vermont governor
- Iran unveils next generation missile: Media
- China designs spacecraft to extend lifespan of satellites
- Tourists cause human traffic jam at Mt. Fuji
- Former S. Korea presidential hopeful acquitted in sex abuse case
- Defending territorial integrity over Natuna islands
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world