Jakarta to apply ERP system to support MRT
Ivany Atina Arbi
The Jakarta Post
After being postponed for years, the Jakarta administration has recently set its sights on implementing the Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) system as an attempt to ease severe traffic congestion in the capital, by the time the first phase of the MRT system is fully operational next year.
Jakarta Transportation Agency deputy head Sigit Widjatmoko said on Tuesday that the ERP system, as regulat...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Soul-searching as symbol of 70s Singapore faces demolition
- Bentley launches third generation Continental GT in Indonesia
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- ‘Fire and Fury’: Desperately seeking the truth about Donald Trump