Jakarta to apply ERP system to support MRT
Ivany Atina Arbi
The Jakarta Post
After being postponed for years, the Jakarta administration has recently set its sights on implementing the Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) system as an attempt to ease severe traffic congestion in the capital, by the time the first phase of the MRT system is fully operational next year.
Jakarta Transportation Agency deputy head Sigit Widjatmoko said on Tuesday that the ERP system, as regulat...
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- Sony's new super-fast cameras are winning over the pros
- Iran unveils next generation missile: Media
- School boy, 14, runs for Vermont governor
- China designs spacecraft to extend lifespan of satellites
- Former S. Korea presidential hopeful acquitted in sex abuse case
- Tourists cause human traffic jam at Mt. Fuji
- Defending territorial integrity over Natuna islands
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world