Jakarta to apply ERP system to support MRT
Ivany Atina Arbi
The Jakarta Post
After being postponed for years, the Jakarta administration has recently set its sights on implementing the Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) system as an attempt to ease severe traffic congestion in the capital, by the time the first phase of the MRT system is fully operational next year.
Jakarta Transportation Agency deputy head Sigit Widjatmoko said on Tuesday that the ERP system, as regulat...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau
- Dutch, Australia say Russia behind downing MH17
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China