Palliative care lends a helping hand
The Jakarta Post
Careful: Nurse Susi conducts a medical check-up on patient Dea at Rachael House.(JP/Allison Hore)In a high-density neighborhood in North Jakarta, nurse Susi is visiting one of her patients. Dea, not her real name, is 18 months old and HIV positive.
At her young age, Dea has already had a serious bout of pneumonia, which left her with respiratory issues.
Dea lives in a one room apart...
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- Baby lobster smugglers arrested