Palliative care lends a helping hand
The Jakarta Post
Careful: Nurse Susi conducts a medical check-up on patient Dea at Rachael House.(JP/Allison Hore)In a high-density neighborhood in North Jakarta, nurse Susi is visiting one of her patients. Dea, not her real name, is 18 months old and HIV positive.
At her young age, Dea has already had a serious bout of pneumonia, which left her with respiratory issues.
Dea lives in a one room apart...
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- Sony's new super-fast cameras are winning over the pros
- School boy, 14, runs for Vermont governor
- Iran unveils next generation missile: Media
- China designs spacecraft to extend lifespan of satellites
- Tourists cause human traffic jam at Mt. Fuji
- Former S. Korea presidential hopeful acquitted in sex abuse case
- Defending territorial integrity over Natuna islands
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world