Palliative care lends a helping hand
The Jakarta Post
Careful: Nurse Susi conducts a medical check-up on patient Dea at Rachael House.(JP/Allison Hore)In a high-density neighborhood in North Jakarta, nurse Susi is visiting one of her patients. Dea, not her real name, is 18 months old and HIV positive.
At her young age, Dea has already had a serious bout of pneumonia, which left her with respiratory issues.
Dea lives in a one room apart...
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Teen suspect killed 6
- New lava flow crosses onto Hawaii geothermal plant property
- Rainbow flags and high heels: S. Korea holds debut drag parade