Wedding trends: Tech-Inspired or Intimate?
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM All in one: Visitors at the Bridestory Fair browse booths of over 100 different vendors, from wedding decorators to tailors. (JP/Frans Snackers)Wedding trends change dramatically over time. Some couples spare nothing for a once-in-a-lifetime grand ceremony, while others prefer an intimate affair.Bride-to-be Yerisa, who plans to get married this spring, met her future husband about two years ago th...
- Bali to develop offshore airport
- Yogyakarta to transform into Indonesian Silicon Valley
- German arrested over alleged drug smuggling
- Winners of the 2018 Brit Awards
- Five feared dead, dozens buried in Brebes landslide
- Soul-searching as symbol of 70s Singapore faces demolition
- Bentley launches third generation Continental GT in Indonesia
- Indonesia introduces tax data integration system to boost transparency
- Provincial governments to maximize inter-province trade
- ‘Fire and Fury’: Desperately seeking the truth about Donald Trump