Wedding trends: Tech-Inspired or Intimate?
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM All in one: Visitors at the Bridestory Fair browse booths of over 100 different vendors, from wedding decorators to tailors. (JP/Frans Snackers)Wedding trends change dramatically over time. Some couples spare nothing for a once-in-a-lifetime grand ceremony, while others prefer an intimate affair.Bride-to-be Yerisa, who plans to get married this spring, met her future husband about two years ago th...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau
- Dutch, Australia say Russia behind downing MH17
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China