Wedding trends: Tech-Inspired or Intimate?
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM All in one: Visitors at the Bridestory Fair browse booths of over 100 different vendors, from wedding decorators to tailors. (JP/Frans Snackers)Wedding trends change dramatically over time. Some couples spare nothing for a once-in-a-lifetime grand ceremony, while others prefer an intimate affair.Bride-to-be Yerisa, who plans to get married this spring, met her future husband about two years ago th...
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- Sony's new super-fast cameras are winning over the pros
- School boy, 14, runs for Vermont governor
- Iran unveils next generation missile: Media
- China designs spacecraft to extend lifespan of satellites
- Former S. Korea presidential hopeful acquitted in sex abuse case
- Tourists cause human traffic jam at Mt. Fuji
- Defending territorial integrity over Natuna islands
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world