NBA All-Star Team LeBron beats Team Stephen 148-145
The Jakarta Post
Team LeBron has won 148-145 in a very close match against Team Stephen during the NBA All-Star Game on Sunday at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.
Having taken the lead since the beginning, Team LeBron managed to tie at 144 in the last 90 seconds before finally sealing the game.
Captain LeBron James of Cleveland Cavaliers won the MVP title after scoring 29 points, 8 assists and 10 rebounds.
Celebrities were seen in attendance at Sunday's game, including actor and former California governor Arnold Scwarzenegger, legendary actor Jack Nicholson, comedian Kevin Hart and the Black Panther himself, Chadwick Boseman.
The next NBA All-Star Game will take place in Charlotte, North Carolina, and NBA legend Michael Jordan appeared on the court to accept the honor of being the next host.
- Own up to mass Muslim detentions, Amnesty tells China
- Indonesian teenager survives 49 days adrift in Guam waters
- Mount Anak Krakatau erupts, ‘caution’ status maintained
- Insight: New development pathway for Indonesia
- Instagram co-founders step down from company: NYT
- Flights not yet affected by Mt. Anak Krakatau eruption, authorities say
- Journalist murdered in Mexico, ninth of 2018
- China says can't hold US trade talks with 'knife to the throat'
- Huawei gives free power banks to people queuing for new iPhone
- Nike-Kaepernick: A marriage of ideals?