NBA All-Star Team LeBron beats Team Stephen 148-145
The Jakarta Post
Team LeBron has won 148-145 in a very close match against Team Stephen during the NBA All-Star Game on Sunday at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.
Having taken the lead since the beginning, Team LeBron managed to tie at 144 in the last 90 seconds before finally sealing the game.
Captain LeBron James of Cleveland Cavaliers won the MVP title after scoring 29 points, 8 assists and 10 rebounds.
Celebrities were seen in attendance at Sunday's game, including actor and former California governor Arnold Scwarzenegger, legendary actor Jack Nicholson, comedian Kevin Hart and the Black Panther himself, Chadwick Boseman.
The next NBA All-Star Game will take place in Charlotte, North Carolina, and NBA legend Michael Jordan appeared on the court to accept the honor of being the next host.
- Ten diaspora restaurants set to promote Indonesian tourism
- Apple tries to win back students and teachers with low-cost iPad
- Bali-based band Navicula bassist in hospital, girlfriend dies after car accident
- Ryanair to launch flights to Ukraine from October
- Indonesia, Singapore lead deep-sea expedition to West Java
- 13 Indonesian airports join Earth Hour campaign
- Two dead as suspected IS gunman takes hostages in France
- Syahrini responds to backlash over Holocaust Memorial video
- Human-like calf stuns Gorontalo residents
- Prosecutors demand 7 years for suspect in Cikupa persecution case