NBA All-Star Team LeBron beats Team Stephen 148-145
The Jakarta Post
Team LeBron has won 148-145 in a very close match against Team Stephen during the NBA All-Star Game on Sunday at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.
Having taken the lead since the beginning, Team LeBron managed to tie at 144 in the last 90 seconds before finally sealing the game.
Captain LeBron James of Cleveland Cavaliers won the MVP title after scoring 29 points, 8 assists and 10 rebounds.
Celebrities were seen in attendance at Sunday's game, including actor and former California governor Arnold Scwarzenegger, legendary actor Jack Nicholson, comedian Kevin Hart and the Black Panther himself, Chadwick Boseman.
The next NBA All-Star Game will take place in Charlotte, North Carolina, and NBA legend Michael Jordan appeared on the court to accept the honor of being the next host.
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Suspected terrorist shot dead in Pamanukan for resisting arrest
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- US Navy planning new camps to support immigration crackdown: Report
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- 5 wall shelf design ideas for small spaces