Man dies following crocodile attack in Jambi
The Jakarta Post
The remains of a man suspected to have been attacked by a crocodile were found in the Batanghari River, Jambi, on Thursday. The deceased man was identified as Samsidar, 66, a resident of Tebo regency, Jambi.
Samsidar was reported missing on Wednesday when his sister discovered his boat, sandals and sarong on the riverbank.
A search and rescue team found Samsidar’s remains drifting 2 kilometers away from the riverbank.
Previously on Sunday, a resident identified as Hopsah bin Muhtar was also found floating in the river with severe wounds, reportedly from a crocodile attack. (gis/ebf)
- Boeing ‘confident’ in 737 MAX safety despite aircraft flaw
- Christian school rumor leads to closure of vocational academy in Batam
- Pence says US to partner in Papua New Guinea military base
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- US politician stands to win election by one vote
- Sexual harassment victim ordered to start prison sentence next week
- Number of missing in California fire soars past 1,000 as Trump set to visit
- After Gabo book purge, Kuwait bans Dostoyevsky
- From Chanel to Gucci: Korean women turn into designer rent-a-holics
- CIA concludes Saudi Crown Prince behind Khashoggi murder: report