Economy in brief: Jokowi lauds AIIB’s help for Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo voiced his support toward China-backed Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank’s (AIIB) programs to help accelerate economic growth in Asian countries during the bank’s delegation visit to Bogor Palace in West Java on Monday.After the meeting, Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati said Indonesia became the first of AIIB’s projects in its early operation year,...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...