Pertamina set to dominate Indonesia’s oil, gas sector
Viriya P. Singgih
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM State-owned energy giant Pertamina is set to conclude its transformation into a holding firm and complete the acquisition of eight upstream blocks soon, which will make it more dominant than ever in the country’s oil and gas business.Government Regulation (PP) No. 6/2018 on additional state capital injections to Pertamina issued on Feb. 28 will serve as the legal basis for the government’s pla...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Tourism's fatal warning
- Indonesia lists 180 missing on doomed ferry, launches underwater search
- Indonesia takes a bite out of food waste one wedding at a time
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices