‘Negligence’ cause of gas leak in Cawang
Winda A. Charmila
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Sprung a leak: Officials from PGN Solution, the engineering subsidiary of state-owned gas company PGN, are fixing a gas pipe that was ruptured due to drilling at the light rapid transit (LRT) project in Cawang, East Jakarta, on Tuesday. The incident reportedly occurred on Monday night.(JP/ Aditya Bhagas)Suspected negligence may have been behind a gas leak in Cawang, East Jakarta, on Monday night, ...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Tourism's fatal warning
- Indonesia lists 180 missing on doomed ferry, launches underwater search
- Indonesia takes a bite out of food waste one wedding at a time
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- 8-meter python slain after swallowing woman in Southeast Sulawesi
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices