W. Java candidates appeal to Muslim voters during debate
Arya Dipa and Nurul Fitri Ramadhani
The Jakarta Post
West Java gubernatorial candidates were quick to use the first televised public debate on Monday evening to appeal to Muslim voters in the province — the most populous Muslim province in the country.
Four candidate pairs — Ridwan Kamil-Uu Ruzhanul Ulum (endorsed by NasDem, the National Awakening Party, the United Development Party and Hanura); Tubagus Hasanuddin–Anton Charliyan (the I...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...