W. Java candidates appeal to Muslim voters during debate
Arya Dipa and Nurul Fitri Ramadhani
The Jakarta Post
West Java gubernatorial candidates were quick to use the first televised public debate on Monday evening to appeal to Muslim voters in the province — the most populous Muslim province in the country.
Four candidate pairs — Ridwan Kamil-Uu Ruzhanul Ulum (endorsed by NasDem, the National Awakening Party, the United Development Party and Hanura); Tubagus Hasanuddin–Anton Charliyan (the I...
- Ten diaspora restaurants set to promote Indonesian tourism
- Apple tries to win back students and teachers with low-cost iPad
- Bali-based band Navicula bassist in hospital, girlfriend dies after car accident
- Ryanair to launch flights to Ukraine from October
- Indonesia, Singapore lead deep-sea expedition to West Java
- 13 Indonesian airports join Earth Hour campaign
- Two dead as suspected IS gunman takes hostages in France
- Syahrini responds to backlash over Holocaust Memorial video
- Human-like calf stuns Gorontalo residents
- Prosecutors demand 7 years for suspect in Cikupa persecution case