A study published some years ago by the premier institute for higher studies in India, the Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, made an interesting revelation about the spices used in Indian food.
The report created ripples in the world of food science and gastronomy as it pointed out that food pairing in Indian cuisine is unlike Western cuisine.
The report’s co-au...
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- S.Korean court hands former president Park another 8 years in jail
- 'Mass casualty incident' after Missouri tourist boat capsizes
- Former Hong Kong leader jailed again for misconduct
- Who is TGB, Jokowi’s strongest ally against sectarianism?