A study published some years ago by the premier institute for higher studies in India, the Indian Institute of Technology, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, made an interesting revelation about the spices used in Indian food.
The report created ripples in the world of food science and gastronomy as it pointed out that food pairing in Indian cuisine is unlike Western cuisine.
The report’s co-au...
- Merapi coffee shop draws tourists to Sleman
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi