Building floor near Taman Mini dismantled over permit violations
The Jakarta Post
The top floor of a four-story building near Taman Mini Indonesia Indah cultural park in East Jakarta was dismantled over alleged building permit (IMB) violations on Monday.
Cipayung Spatial Planning Agency head Magdalena Butet said the building’s IMB was issued for a three-story building.
“The violations also include the height of the building as well as the free space in the back and sides,” said Magdalena, noting that the building’s function had also changed from its intended use as a residential building to a store.
The dismantling was assisted by officers from the Public Order Agency (Satpol PP), resulting in the construction workers that were on site to promptly leave the premises. (jlm)
- ‘I’m just ordinary man now’: Setya collects debts from friends to pay restitutio...
- Sri Lanka train kills mother elephant, two calves
- Florence death toll jumps to 31 as flooding wreaks havoc
- Trump hits China with tariffs on another $200b in goods
- Prosecutors call for Jambi rape victim to be punished to deter abortion
- Indonesia must improve its e-government
- Indian bishop accused of raping nun steps aside as arrest calls grow
- Payment of 'uang ketok palu' is tradition, councilors admit to corruption court
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Trump defends Supreme Court pick after sex assault allegation