Building floor near Taman Mini dismantled over permit violations
The Jakarta Post
The top floor of a four-story building near Taman Mini Indonesia Indah cultural park in East Jakarta was dismantled over alleged building permit (IMB) violations on Monday.
Cipayung Spatial Planning Agency head Magdalena Butet said the building’s IMB was issued for a three-story building.
“The violations also include the height of the building as well as the free space in the back and sides,” said Magdalena, noting that the building’s function had also changed from its intended use as a residential building to a store.
The dismantling was assisted by officers from the Public Order Agency (Satpol PP), resulting in the construction workers that were on site to promptly leave the premises. (jlm)
- North Sumatra's regent nabbed in antigraft operation
- 'Waria' told to leave their home in Jakarta amid anti-LGBT campaign
- Govt looks to private employees to fill public jobs after 90 percent of applican...
- 'Moral panic' targets Indonesia's LGBT community
- Boeing ‘confident’ in 737 MAX safety despite aircraft flaw
- Christian school rumor leads to closure of vocational academy in Batam
- From Chanel to Gucci: Korean women turn into designer rent-a-holics
- Okky Madasari unearths hidden tales of Indonesia in 'Mata' series
- Indonesia's latest economic stimulus package: What you need to know
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world