China-Japan battle expected over Citarum
The Jakarta Post
The multiyear rehabilitation project of the Citarum River in West Java is set to become another arena for Japan and China to flex their financial muscle, as the two global powerhouses eye a stake in what has been labelled as Indonesia’s most ambitious environmental project to date.
For now, Japan and China, two countries that have faced off in head-to-head competition in some of the bigge...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Driver named suspect after death of toddler in East Jakarta
- Kremlin, on possible missile delivery to Syria, says Western strike soured atmosphere
- Landslide damages house in Depok
- Beijing says 32 Chinese tourists killed in North Korea bus crash
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki