Indonesians remain optimistic despite concerns over recession
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Domestic consumers were more concerned about a possible recession and less confident about job prospects in the fourth quarter of 2017, but their plans to spend more money in the next 12 months indicate that they were not worried about their financial capacity, a survey by data analysis firm Nielsen found.“Indonesian consumers believe that a crisis may happen in Indonesia, but they were not wor...
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- One dead, suspect surrenders after US supermarket hostage drama
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games