Island focus: Religious counselors to get salary rise
The Jakarta Post
President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo promised a significant paycheck increase for religious counselors when he met with around 5,000 religious counselors in Semarang, Central Java, on Saturday.
The pay rise will be given to religious counselors who have been hired by the Religious Affairs Ministry on a contractual basis.
The ministry employs religious counselors for the six religions ...
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Jakpost guide to Pasar Modern Bintaro
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- This is why you’re sweating during sleep
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- 5.4 magnitude quake hits Solok, kills one
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world