Island focus: Religious counselors to get salary rise
The Jakarta Post
President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo promised a significant paycheck increase for religious counselors when he met with around 5,000 religious counselors in Semarang, Central Java, on Saturday.
The pay rise will be given to religious counselors who have been hired by the Religious Affairs Ministry on a contractual basis.
The ministry employs religious counselors for the six religions ...
- Merapi coffee shop draws tourists to Sleman
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Female baristas serve free coffee at Jakarta Kota Station