Letter to the editor: Malaysian ambassador responds
The Jakarta Post
I refer to your editorial entitled Truly ASEAN? dated April 10, 2018. It was intended to sell the news, rather than to feed the truth. The writing was infested with falsehood and unsubstantiated accusations that were degrading to Malaysia’s democracy, particularly its people.
Malaysia has enjoyed more than 60 years of peace and prosperity under the Westminster-style parliamentary democra...
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- One dead, suspect surrenders after US supermarket hostage drama
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games