Letter to the editor: Malaysian ambassador responds
The Jakarta Post
I refer to your editorial entitled Truly ASEAN? dated April 10, 2018. It was intended to sell the news, rather than to feed the truth. The writing was infested with falsehood and unsubstantiated accusations that were degrading to Malaysia’s democracy, particularly its people.
Malaysia has enjoyed more than 60 years of peace and prosperity under the Westminster-style parliamentary democra...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Court to hand down verdict in Setya’s e-ID graft case
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Bali's youths in search of 1965 history
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- In search of Indonesia's best-quality coffee
- Where's mum? Three bear cubs rescued in Bulgaria
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event