Pertamina braces for low profitability
Viriya P. Singgih
The Jakarta Post
State-owned oil and gas holding firm Pertamina is preparing for lower profitability following the government’s decision to pass onto the company’s shoulders burdens stemming from a global crude price increase.
The government has ordered Pertamina to maintain the price of Premium gasoline and subsidized diesel Solar at Rp 6,450 (47 US cents) and Rp 5,150 per liter, respectively, until 20...
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Jakpost guide to Pasar Modern Bintaro
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- This is why you’re sweating during sleep
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- 5.4 magnitude quake hits Solok, kills one
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world