Pertamina braces for low profitability
Viriya P. Singgih
The Jakarta Post
State-owned oil and gas holding firm Pertamina is preparing for lower profitability following the government’s decision to pass onto the company’s shoulders burdens stemming from a global crude price increase.
The government has ordered Pertamina to maintain the price of Premium gasoline and subsidized diesel Solar at Rp 6,450 (47 US cents) and Rp 5,150 per liter, respectively, until 20...
- Merapi coffee shop draws tourists to Sleman
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Female baristas serve free coffee at Jakarta Kota Station