By adopting new lifestyle, citizens cut down on waste
The Jakarta Post
Nothing goes to waste: Residents of Pondok Jaya in Tangerang, Banten, sort out organic waste at a mosque on Sunday.(JP/ Aditya Bhagas)Combining the power of women and Quran recitals in an urban kampung in South Tangerang, Banten, some 500 families have adopted a new way of life and succeeded in reducing their domestic waste by up to 94 percent.
After three months of consistent waste managem...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Court to hand down verdict in Setya’s e-ID graft case
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Bali's youths in search of 1965 history
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- In search of Indonesia's best-quality coffee
- Where's mum? Three bear cubs rescued in Bulgaria
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event