Children take center stage in waste bank initiative
A. Kurniawan Ulung
Bambang Suwerda (lan.go.id)After school, sixth grader Aulia Wulan helps serve coffee and instant noodles at her aunt’s food stall in Bantul regency, Yogyakarta.
The 12-year-old girl then disposes of mineral-water bottles and instant noodle and coffee packages into two baskets provided by her father, Muhasim, 48, who helps her sort them properly.
Since becoming a customer of the G...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Court to hand down verdict in Setya’s e-ID graft case
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Bali's youths in search of 1965 history
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- In search of Indonesia's best-quality coffee
- Where's mum? Three bear cubs rescued in Bulgaria
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event