EU envoys take firsthand look at RI palm oil industry
The Jakarta Post
In its latest bid to counter negative perceptions surrounding the palm oil industry in Indonesia, Jakarta has invited ambassadors and representatives from European Union member countries on a five-day excursion to plantation sites in Jambi so they can make their own observations.
The move comes amidst efforts by European lawmakers to table EU legislation that seeks to phase out the use of p...
- Trump's trip to Europe: Top five highlights
- Microsoft urges regulation of face-recognizing tech
- Densus 88 shoot dead three alleged terrorists in Yogyakarta
- Learning from France’s multiculturalism, World Cup run
- Trump says Queen thinks Brexit is 'very complex problem': Report
- Tokyo’s reign as world’s largest city fades
- Airbus near blockbuster $23 billion jet sale to AirAsia
- Saudi woman could be jailed for hugging pop star
- 52 alleged robbers shot by police ahead of Asian Games
- White House, CNN in fresh row over scrapped Bolton interview