EU envoys take firsthand look at RI palm oil industry
The Jakarta Post
In its latest bid to counter negative perceptions surrounding the palm oil industry in Indonesia, Jakarta has invited ambassadors and representatives from European Union member countries on a five-day excursion to plantation sites in Jambi so they can make their own observations.
The move comes amidst efforts by European lawmakers to table EU legislation that seeks to phase out the use of p...
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’: To infinity … and be awed!
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2