Greater Jakarta: Ex-lawmaker busted for drug possession
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Police narcotics unit have arrested Arbab Paproeka, a former member of the House of Representatives who served from 2004 to 2009, on allegations of shabu-shabu (crystal methamphetamine) possession.
The unit director Sr. Comr. Suwondo Nainggolan said on Monday that Arbab, a former National Mandate Party (PAN) politician, was arrested at The Mansion apartment complex in Kemayoran,...
- TV program under fire for showing protected giant clam being cooked
- Group touts Susi Pudjiastuti as Jokowi’s running mate
- New rule no 'carte blanche' for foreign workers: Minister
- Kate, wife of UK's Prince William, taken to hospital to give birth to third child
- Government issues revised regulation on tax holidays
- Mitsubishi, Honda introduce special edition cars at IIMS
- Palm oil exports fall by 14% in February: Gapki
- EDITORIAL: When interests collide
- Astra's financing wing to issue global bond in second half
- Indonesian-made messaging app Callind launches in Jakarta