Greater Jakarta: Ex-lawmaker busted for drug possession
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Police narcotics unit have arrested Arbab Paproeka, a former member of the House of Representatives who served from 2004 to 2009, on allegations of shabu-shabu (crystal methamphetamine) possession.
The unit director Sr. Comr. Suwondo Nainggolan said on Monday that Arbab, a former National Mandate Party (PAN) politician, was arrested at The Mansion apartment complex in Kemayoran,...
- Obama dancing in Kenya sends world aflutter
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- Malaysia issues arrest warrants for ex-1MDB executives
- Thailand's cave boys wake up at home for first time in weeks
- Indonesia sees 7 brutal animal killings in 2018
- Rapes and beatings: The torments of South Korea's young athletes
- Joey Alexander’s new music video showcases the beauty of Bali
- Russian 'agent' held on charges of seeking to infiltrate US govt
- BMKG warns of high waves around Lombok
- China seizes 156 mammoth tusks in huge ivory haul