Greater Jakarta: Suspected shark fin smugglers arrested
The Jakarta Post
Security officers at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Tangerang, Banten, arrested six people who flew from Portugal to Jakarta while reportedly attempting to smuggle shark fins.
National Fish Quarantine, Quality Control and Fishery Products Safety Agency (BKIPM) head Habrin Yake said on Monday that the suspects, who worked as ship deck crew, were arrested last Thursday at the airport...
- Merapi coffee shop draws tourists to Sleman
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Female baristas serve free coffee at Jakarta Kota Station