Island focus: Seven dead after old building collapses
The Jakarta Post
At least seven people died on Monday after a building collapsed and hit a traditional music hall, where 11 people — mostly teenagers — were practicing karawitan music.
The old building was used as a swallow nest farm in Gegesik district, Cirebon regency, West Java.
Search and Rescue spokesperson in Bandung Joshua Banjarnahor said one person was also severely injured. “One suffe...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Court to hand down verdict in Setya’s e-ID graft case
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Bali's youths in search of 1965 history
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- In search of Indonesia's best-quality coffee
- Where's mum? Three bear cubs rescued in Bulgaria
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event