LRT may not be ready for Asian Games amid land dispute
The Jakarta Post
The Transportation Ministry’s plan to commence the construction of a depot for the light rapid transit (LRT) in Jatimulya district, Tambun Selatan, Bekasi, is likely to face a three-month delay amid a land dispute.
“At first we planned to start constructing [the LRT depot] in March, but we postponed it to June this year,” said ministry official Jumardi.
Several representatives ...
- Merapi coffee shop draws tourists to Sleman
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- Bootleg liquor claims more lives in Bekasi