LRT may not be ready for Asian Games amid land dispute
The Jakarta Post
The Transportation Ministry’s plan to commence the construction of a depot for the light rapid transit (LRT) in Jatimulya district, Tambun Selatan, Bekasi, is likely to face a three-month delay amid a land dispute.
“At first we planned to start constructing [the LRT depot] in March, but we postponed it to June this year,” said ministry official Jumardi.
Several representatives ...
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Student allegedly paralyzed after being told to do 120 jump squats as punishment
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games
- Jakpost guide to Pasar Modern Bintaro
- Jambi girl imprisoned for abortion after being raped by brother
- This is why you’re sweating during sleep
- Russian tourist allegedly gang-raped in India
- 5.4 magnitude quake hits Solok, kills one
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world