Odd-even policy trial marred by strike
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Better option: Passengers line up buy tickets for the Transjakarta bus on the Cibubur-UKI route via the Jagorawi toll road at a bus shelter near the Cibubur tollgate in East Jakarta on Monday.(JP/PJ Leo)With the first day of the odd-even policy trial run affecting his regular tollgate, Cibubur 2 on Jagorawi toll road, office worker Yono Cahyono, 37, had to leave his car at home and take public tra...
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- One dead, suspect surrenders after US supermarket hostage drama
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games