OK OCE provision contradicts spatial planning bylaw
Winda A. Charmila
The Jakarta Post
Experts have voiced concerns over the city administration’s plan to issue a gubernatorial decree on its entrepreneurship program, which might overlap with existing regulations.
Jakarta Deputy Governor Sandiaga Uno said that in a new regulation on the One District One
Center of Entrepreneurship (OK OCE) program, the administration would allow participants to get home-based business pe...
- Merapi coffee shop draws tourists to Sleman
- Indonesia considers joining TPP-11
- Ants that 'explode' to fight foes discovered on Borneo
- Teacher charged with child abuse for slapping students
- Garuda Indonesia's Kartini Flight features all-female pilots, cabin crew, groundcrew
- Papuans celebrate womanhood in mangrove forest
- Janelle Monae plans dystopian film to accompany album
- North Korea's Kim promises no more nuclear or missile tests
- School accuses travel agency of fraud
- Female baristas serve free coffee at Jakarta Kota Station