RI trade balance restored
Stefanno Reinard Sulaiman
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s latest trade figures, which recorded a surplus in the first quarter of 2018, while welcome, nonetheless show a continued reliance on raw commodities.
The Central Statistics Agency (BPS) announced on Monday that in the first quarter of 2018 Indonesia booked a trade surplus of US$1.09 billion.
“Non-oil and gas exports stood at $2.02 billion in March,” BPS chief Suha...
- Trump targeted by G-20 as leaders push back on combative tweets
- Supreme Court to decide on UK-Scotland Brexit standoff
- Some countries buying Russian gear deserve sanctions waivers: Mattis
- Yuval Noah Harari: '21 Lessons' from data, meditation to AI and 'Black Mirror'
- Indonesia soccer fans damage Asian Games stadium
- World Bank official drowns at Bali beach
- Thousands protest Australia's refugee detention policy
- Four kids, riding motorbike without helmets, taught valuable lesson by cop
- One dead, suspect surrenders after US supermarket hostage drama
- Too ugly, too smelly: Jakarta covers up ‘Black River’ for Asian Games