RI trade balance restored
Stefanno Reinard Sulaiman
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s latest trade figures, which recorded a surplus in the first quarter of 2018, while welcome, nonetheless show a continued reliance on raw commodities.
The Central Statistics Agency (BPS) announced on Monday that in the first quarter of 2018 Indonesia booked a trade surplus of US$1.09 billion.
“Non-oil and gas exports stood at $2.02 billion in March,” BPS chief Suha...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Court to hand down verdict in Setya’s e-ID graft case
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Bali's youths in search of 1965 history
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- In search of Indonesia's best-quality coffee
- Where's mum? Three bear cubs rescued in Bulgaria
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event