Indonesian developer targets businesspeople in Singapore
The Jakarta Post
Property developer PT Adhi Persada Property (APP), a subsidiary of state-owned company Adhi Karya, is targeting businesspeople from Singapore and other Asia-Pacific countries through its recent collaboration with Jetstar Asia Airways.
The property developer signed an agreement with the airline in Singapore on April 19 on the branding placement of Adhi Persada on Jetstar aircraft.
The airline operates daily flights from Singapore to Jakarta.
APP marketing director Wahyuni Sutantri said the company's main targets were Singaporean businessmen, as well as businessmen from the Asia-Pacific region, as they regularly traveled to Jakarta needing a place to stay.
“In addition to having a place to stay, foreigners can take advantage of properties as a form of investment,” Tantri said as quoted by Kontan.
She said products launched by Adhi Persada generally offered a capital gain of 15 to 22 percent annually.
“For example, our project called The Padmayana has increased by 11 percent from the initial price of Rp 2.8 billion. Currently, the price stands at Rp 3.2 billion,” she added.
At present, APP oversees many projects for premium apartments, landed houses and commercial areas. (win/bbn)
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Jokowi’s surprise for Korea
- UGM considers expelling alleged sexual abuser amid public pressure
- Merpati escapes bankruptcy, but no guarantee it will fly again
- Prabowo plans Singapore-like taxes for Indonesia
- Jokowi ratifies seven trade agreements
- Lion Air: a deadly crash and a whole lot of questions for Boeing
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- Trump fires senior advisor at start of expected White House reshuffle
- Indonesia records US$1.82 billion trade deficit in October