BREAKING: N. Korea to invite US experts to see nuclear test site closure
North Korean leader Kim Jong Un promised to invite US experts and journalists to watch the closure of the country's nuclear test site next month, the South's presidential office said Sunday.
"Kim said... that he would carry out the closing of the nuclear test site in May, and would soon invite experts of South Korea and the US to disclose the process to the international community with transparency," Seoul's presidential spokesman Yoon Young-chan said.
Kim made the comment during Friday's historic summit with South Korean President Moon Jae-in, said the spokesman.
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Teenagers boil sanitary pads to get high
- No nutrients lost in rendang despite long cooking period, research says
- Bali authority denies report on JE viral infection outbreak
- Basarnas ends search for Lion Air crash victims
- Anti-LGBT sentiment rises ahead of elections
- Lion Air crash: 'I’m sure dad could swim his way out and survive the crash'
- Singapore Airlines to move to Soekarno-Hatta airport Terminal 3
- When Jokowi’s ‘other women’ let their hair down
- 5 ways to increase your lung capacity