Talk of the week: Who will be the first-ever Mrs India Indonesia 2018?
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM We have been hearing news and seeing YouTube videos about Miss World, Miss Universe, Miss Earth, Miss Indonesia, Putri Indonesia and so on for many years. Why are all the contests for unmarried women? What about the married ones?Once a woman gets married, it should not be the end of the story. Married women still have the beauty, passion, talent, skills and personality. They deserve to participate...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'