BCA to issue first tranche of Rp 500b junior bonds
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Bank Central Asia (BCA), the country’s biggest private lender, plans to issue subordinated bonds to strengthen its capital structure as part of its obligation as one of Indonesia’s systemically important banks.The publicly listed lender is hoping to attract Rp 1 trillion (US$71 milllion) in funds from the subordinated bonds, also known as junior bonds, which will be divided into two phases.The...
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Saudis detain women's advocates ahead of driving ban lift
- Homes in East Lombok attacked, Ahmadis take refuge at police HQ
- Boy who could not wait for new phone burns down family's house
- Cuba confirms 110 killed in country's deadliest plane crash since 1989
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- UGM launches app to help you help disaster victims