Greater Jakarta: City’s security status lowered
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Police have urged residents to continue their daily activities as per usual as the police have lowered the city’s security status from the highest alert level.
“What’s important now is that citizens go about their activities as usual while police personnel will still remain on alert,” Jakarta Police spokesman Sr. Comr. Argo Yuwono told reporters on Tuesday.
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident