Greater Jakarta: Two maids killed in Bekasi fire
The Jakarta Post
Two people were killed on Tuesday morning in a fire that razed a house in Kranggan Permai, Bekasi, West Java.
The victims, identified as, Dwi, 14, and Dea, 15, worked at the house as domestic staff.
Bekasi Police spokeswoman Comr. Erna Ruswing Andari said the fire started at around 3:30 a.m. in the bedroom of the owner’s son.
“According to [the son], he immediately woke hi...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings