Greater Jakarta: Two maids killed in Bekasi fire
The Jakarta Post
Two people were killed on Tuesday morning in a fire that razed a house in Kranggan Permai, Bekasi, West Java.
The victims, identified as, Dwi, 14, and Dea, 15, worked at the house as domestic staff.
Bekasi Police spokeswoman Comr. Erna Ruswing Andari said the fire started at around 3:30 a.m. in the bedroom of the owner’s son.
“According to [the son], he immediately woke hi...
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Three candidates for Pertamina CEO submitted to President
- Indonesia, India sign business-to-business agreement on palm oil
- Blitar bans school from giving students homework
- 'Shameful': US lawmakers blast Trump over Putin summit