As terror spreads, residents told to be vigilant
The Jakarta Post
Dewi Sari, 38, a resident of Kunciran, Pinang district in Tangerang, Banten, would never have thought that her new neighbors are linked to a terrorist group, although she had noticed some peculiarities.
She said a woman who had recently moved to the house next door frequently carried two big pieces of luggage when leaving her house. The woman lived with her husband in a rented house. They r...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident