As terror spreads, residents told to be vigilant
The Jakarta Post
Dewi Sari, 38, a resident of Kunciran, Pinang district in Tangerang, Banten, would never have thought that her new neighbors are linked to a terrorist group, although she had noticed some peculiarities.
She said a woman who had recently moved to the house next door frequently carried two big pieces of luggage when leaving her house. The woman lived with her husband in a rented house. They r...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- What’s in store for final installment of BTS ‘Love Yourself’ saga
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- Coal production at 37.11 percent of full-year target
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Remote China glacial lake bursts, no casualties
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia considers reducing imports of 500 consumer goods