Govt to make Tanjung Priok transshipment port
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM The government is looking to make Tanjung Priok Port in North Jakarta an international transshipment port.The current effort to develop the port is also linked to the government’s ambitious plan to take over the transshipment container market that has so far been controlled by Singapore.President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo has recently inspected the operation of a direct-call ship measuring 10,000...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident