Greater Jakarta: 24 expatriates detained in N. Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
The North Jakarta Immigration Office raided on Tuesday an apartment building where 61 foreign nationals resided in Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta, detaining 24 of the expatriates for further investigation.
The immigration office’s head of supervision, Adi Tri Nugroho, said there were indications that the 24 foreigners had violated immigration laws and caused trouble for residents of the apa...
- Jokowi defends his infrastructure program
- Madonna celebrates turning 60 in Marrakech
- What’s in store for final installment of BTS ‘Love Yourself’ saga
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- Coal production at 37.11 percent of full-year target
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Remote China glacial lake bursts, no casualties
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia considers reducing imports of 500 consumer goods