Greater Jakarta: 24 expatriates detained in N. Jakarta
The Jakarta Post
The North Jakarta Immigration Office raided on Tuesday an apartment building where 61 foreign nationals resided in Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta, detaining 24 of the expatriates for further investigation.
The immigration office’s head of supervision, Adi Tri Nugroho, said there were indications that the 24 foreigners had violated immigration laws and caused trouble for residents of the apa...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Police probe Jakarta officials on fatal Monas incident