Greater Jakarta: Vaccination not required of students
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta administration has scrapped vaccinations as an entry requirement for admission to kindergarten or elementary school, according to a circular letter issued by the Jakarta Education Agency.
Jakarta Education Agency deputy head Bowo Irianto said the decision was made to support parents who wanted to enroll their children in kindergarten or elementary school.
“Jakarta has a...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Five dead in India from Nipah virus, dozens quarantined
- Displaced for different beliefs