Hermina sticks with plan despite unfavorable IPO
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Health industry: PT Medikaloka Hermina president director Hasmoro (front right) receives a token of appreciation from Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) director Alpino Kianjaya after an initial public offering in Jakarta on Wednesday. The company, which runs the Hermina hospital, earned Rp 1.3 trillion from the IPO and will use the funds to build more hospitals (25 percent), to purchase medical equip...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- Castle restoration plan with no elevators causing controversy
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- Australian archbishop guilty of concealing child sex abuse
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- Five dead in India from Nipah virus, dozens quarantined
- Displaced for different beliefs