Indigenous Celebration gives voice to the “displaced”
I Wayan Juniarta
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Warrior: Dayak tribesmen perform the ruang wunrung ngurung balai dance.The inaugural festival brings indigenous communities from Indonesia and beyond to share their struggles and forge a united front. Immediately after a vivacious musical performance played on jegog bamboo instruments by a troupe from western Bali, a female native of Nagaland, the mountainous tribal region in northeast India, en...
- Sony's new super-fast cameras are winning over the pros
- Iran unveils next generation missile: Media
- Trump endorses call for Harley-Davidson boycott
- S. Korean woman given rare jail term for spycam crime
- A-Pink to perform in Jakarta in September
- China designs spacecraft to extend lifespan of satellites
- Former S. Korea presidential hopeful acquitted in sex abuse case
- Two Austrians killed in French Alps glider crash: Official
- Who is Ma’ruf Amin, Jokowi’s running mate?
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world