Indigenous Celebration gives voice to the “displaced”
I Wayan Juniarta
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Warrior: Dayak tribesmen perform the ruang wunrung ngurung balai dance.The inaugural festival brings indigenous communities from Indonesia and beyond to share their struggles and forge a united front. Immediately after a vivacious musical performance played on jegog bamboo instruments by a troupe from western Bali, a female native of Nagaland, the mountainous tribal region in northeast India, en...
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Colombia to become first Latin American NATO 'global partner'
- Pair of Japanese premium melons sell for record $29,300
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden
- Prisoners evacuated from flooded Pekalongan Penitentiary
- Police shut down illegal gold mines in Riau
- Dutch, Australia say Russia behind downing MH17
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China